- Judicial Seminars Disclosure
- Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Conduct – Procedures and Published Orders
- Notice to Customers Making Payment by Check
- Judicial Conference-approved policies providing guidance on implementing the chapter 7 fee waiver provisions of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 as well as guidance for the protection of tax information in bankruptcy cases.
- Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
Welcome to the official website for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Vermont. Our Clerk's Office is at 11 Elmwood Avenue, Burlington, VT and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every weekday except federal holidays. Hearings and creditors meetings are held in either Rutland or Burlington depending on whether the debtor resides in the southern or northern part of the state. There is no staffed Bankruptcy Court Clerk's Office in Rutland.
News & Announcements
The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit invites applications from qualified candidates for a 14-year appointment as United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of New York at Syracuse, New York. The selection...
In light of the COVID-19 emergency, the court reduced on-site hearings and staff activities at the Burlington and Rutland courthouses. Much of the work of the court continued through remote means, including video and telephone hearings. See...