- Judicial Seminars Disclosure
- Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Conduct – Procedures and Published Orders
- Notice to Customers Making Payment by Check
- Judicial Conference-approved policies providing guidance on implementing the chapter 7 fee waiver provisions of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 as well as guidance for the protection of tax information in bankruptcy cases.
- Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
Welcome to the official website for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Vermont. Our Clerk's Office is at 11 Elmwood Avenue, Burlington, VT and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every weekday except federal holidays. Hearings and creditors meetings are held in either Rutland or Burlington depending on whether the debtor resides in the southern or northern part of the state. There is no staffed Bankruptcy Court Clerk's Office in Rutland.
News & Announcements
To ensure proper system operations, the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) Development Branch will perform failover testing from 4:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on Sunday, April 18, 2021.
PACER users and NextGen Case...
The United States Courts for the District of Vermont announces that the Honorable Colleen A. Brown will retire from the bench on February 2, 2022. Judge Brown has served as the bankruptcy judge in Vermont since April of 2000. In addition to her...