- Judicial Seminars Disclosure
- Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Conduct – Procedures and Published Orders
- Notice to Customers Making Payment by Check
- Judicial Conference-approved policies providing guidance on implementing the chapter 7 fee waiver provisions of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 as well as guidance for the protection of tax information in bankruptcy cases.
- Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
Welcome to the official website for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Vermont. Our Clerk's Office is at 11 Elmwood Avenue, Burlington, VT and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every weekday except federal holidays. Hearings and creditors meetings are held in either Rutland or Burlington depending on whether the debtor resides in the southern or northern part of the state. There is no staffed Bankruptcy Court Clerk's Office in Rutland.
News & Announcements
On September 17, 2019, the Judicial Conference of the United States approved proposed amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure. The proposed amendments were transmitted to the Supreme Court on October 23, 2019. The Supreme Court...
Due to the holidays, the Clerk's Offices (all locations) will be closed on the following dates:
- Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Friday, December 25, 2020
- Thursday, December 31, 2020
- Friday, January 1, 2021...