- Judicial Seminars Disclosure
- Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Conduct – Procedures and Published Orders
- Notice to Customers Making Payment by Check
- Judicial Conference-approved policies providing guidance on implementing the chapter 7 fee waiver provisions of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 as well as guidance for the protection of tax information in bankruptcy cases.
- Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
Welcome to the official website for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Vermont. Our Clerk's Office is at 11 Elmwood Avenue, Burlington, VT and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every weekday except federal holidays. Hearings and creditors meetings are held in either Rutland or Burlington depending on whether the debtor resides in the southern or northern part of the state.
News & Announcements
Due to the holiday, the Clerk's Offices (all locations) will be closing on Friday, July 1, 2022 at 3 P.M. The Clerk’s Office will also be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022.
The court's Electronic Case Files (ECF) and Public...
The Information Technology (IT) / Audio Visual (AV) Technician is a member of the consolidated IT department. IT/AV Tech will provide IT support for end users along with technical support in installing and...