You are here

Access to Records in National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)

National Archives and Records Administrator (NARA) makes available the retrieval of closed business and personal bankruptcy case files from Vermont. Users will first need to contact the court to determine the location of specific files. Copies of Court Records can be ordered online, or by downloading, printing and mailing the Court Records Order form found on the NARA website. Click here to learn more about how to order archived court records stored at the Northeast Region Federal Records Center of NARA.